Hello, everyone! I need some input from you.
I have some questions.
- Is there anything in particular that you would like to see on the blog? (Type of doll, a series, historical kind of things, special time periods, ect.)
- Do you have an idea of a dress that you would like me to do?
- Are there any special necklines or sleeves or skirts or bodices that you think would look cool for me to do?
- Did you see a celebrity outfit that you really like?
- Any patterns or special color combinations?
- Really pretty jewelry?
- Some awesome shoes you saw in the store?
If you said yes to any of those questions, please please let me know. I would like to make some dresses and outfits that are reader-inspired. Please either comment a post or send me an email. I would love to have your suggestion. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Suggestion List:
I'd like to see some fantasy dolls or clothes, and maybe more Greek style drawings
Anonymous asked for Kate's dress.
Kate's wedding dress? Although I know that would be a big challenge!!!
As a specific outfit-suggestion, can I request something Japanese-pop-culture-y? If you look up "harajuku fashion" on google you can see all kinds of brilliantly colourful outfits. I'd love to see your take on that style! :D
Rebekah H. asked for Dorothy's Gales dress and ruby red slippers.
I was wondering if you would do Dorothy's dress from the Wizard of Oz, and maybe her sparkly ruby slippers?
Here are the completed outfits:
Summer Dress with Bead Jewelry (Skye)
This suggestion was from Lily. The dress has subtle hints of Grecian accents/style, but is still wearable everyday.
Harajuku Outfit (Skye)
This one is from Lys. Harajuku is a Japanese style, also called "street fashion."
Wizard of Oz Dorothy Gale's Dress and Slippers (Skye)
Rebekah requested Dorothy Gales dress and ruby red slippers. I added some metallic red pen to the slippers, but I am not sure if you can see it or not!
Empress Elizabeth's Dress for Skye (Skye)
Meredith asked for Empress Elizabeth's (from Austria) dress. She gave me several reference images, and I picked out my favorite one. I still have the others on file, so I might make them later on!