Subscribe Twitter

Oct 4, 2013

Vote!

Hello!

So, after a nice summer of at least one post a week, I took a break for roughly a month. Now I should be back, also just one post a week. Its manageable for me with all the activities I have going on.

I have been contemplating one thing though...

Should I move this blog?

Okay, I have two paper doll blogs. 1) thebestpaperdollblog.blogspot.com. That's the one you are on right now. 2) thebestpaperdollblog.weebly.com. And that's the one I use for organizing everything and keeping it in a nice, easy place for you, my reader, to access.

I like both blogging/website platforms. Really I just wanted your input in the matter. Feel free to comment after you voted!


 

1 comments:

RLC said...

I don't have an opinion about Blogger VS Weebly (I'm a Wordpress user), but I do think you should probably pick one or the other... trying to maintain two blogs sounds nightmear-like to me.