Subscribe Twitter

Jan 7, 2013

Ciara -- A Simple Day Paper Doll Outfit


Click here for Paper Doll

Here is today's paper doll outfit! It's a simple outfit, but I hope it works for you all.

Ciara... I've been thinking about ending the series. I've grown tired of her, and I'm not sure where I want to go with it any more. She's sort of just another Skye, only Irish and a redhead. (Nothing wrong with that, mind you.) I just want something new and different. Plus she's a little harder to draw for. I'm telling you this because I would love to hear your feedback on whether or not I should continue to draw for her. Should I be done? Do you enjoy seeing the posts for her? Do you get on this website mainly because of Ciara? I would like to know!!


Monica
P.S.
She wouldn't end right away because I have some posts lined up for her and I don't want to drop it right away. 

0 comments: