Subscribe Twitter

Sep 1, 2012

Pixel Art

Well, I know this isn't a paper doll or an outfit, but it's still art. I hope you like this post anyway.

I have recently taken in an interest in pixel art, and I decided to try making some of my own after some research.

So here is some of what I have done.




An island scene!! I surprised myself with this one. 

I never ever thought I could do anything like this. It's so amazing! I can't decide which is my favorite.

The standard potion bottle. I did the traditional sprite line around it. (The black outline.) ^.^
And a magical potion with sparkles. =D

I used the free version of Make Pixel Art. I originally found it hard to use at first, but I got the hang of it after awhile. I really like it. 

I hope to get waaaaay better at pixel art, and make some really cool pictures. Let me know what you think of this. 


There will be no posts next week. Sorry. =(
Monica

3 comments:

RLC said...

I really like the palm tree.

Monica said...

Thanks! That one took some work... But it's one of my favorites too. ;)

Zivoo said...

Different pixel,different visual sense