Subscribe Twitter

Aug 28, 2012

Emi -- Fantasy Armor


Click here for Paper Doll Emi

So. I drew this awhile back, probably a year or so ago. It's based off of Ted Dekker's Circle Series. (Great books by the way. I highly recommend them.) And I drew this. It's actually watercolour. Watercolour pencils. It's the last one in that medium for her. So enjoy it. =D

I hope to have another post up this week. Hopefully by telling you all that I am planning one will help me get it done. Sorry I keep forgetting to post. It seems a lot of paper doll blogs are on hiatus, and I don't want to be one of them! I really do wish I was more regular. But I don't think I am a sort of regular person. I'm more free-spirited.

--Yours,
Monica

1 comments:

Summer Daniels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.