Subscribe Twitter

Jun 25, 2012

Vintage Styled Dress for Emi


Click Here for Paper Doll Emi

Vintage Styled dress for Emi...I'm not altogether pleased with it. The skirt was supposed to have a pattern, but instead it looks like little blobs. And the collar and corset thinger turned out to be the wrong color of grey. But on a positive note, I like the shoes and hair. They turned out nice.

You might be wondering why there aren't as many posts for Emi as for Skye or Ciara. Well, Emi is harder to draw for really. She has an odd body type, and sometimes I just don't want to bother with creating her clothes that will most likely turn out looking weird. But I do try, and when I am on a good drawing streak, I'll draw her clothes.

Oh, and you might have noticed that I added a page on the very top right corner near the search bar. It's a tutorial on how I draw the outfits/dolls. Can you let me know what you think of it?


Monica


0 comments: