Subscribe Twitter

Jun 4, 2012

Polka Dot Sari for Skye


Click Here for Paper Doll

I realize that the several past posts have been for Skye, but she has lots of outfits waiting to be posted, and I really want to get them up on the site, so I thought it would be good to have a "Skye Marathon".

I have drawn a sari before too, for Ciara. I drew it back in 2010 (wow, that seems like a long time ago!) and I was very excited. I think I am going to attempt another one soon.

I know that ladies from India don't usually wear jeans and Converse with their sari's, but Skye is a crazy American! ahaha

I recently was asked in my survey that I have (up on the other site) to have "More historically accurate outfits." While that is harder to do for me, since it can often involve hours of research, this outfit is accurate, minus the jeans and sneakers. Thank you for the suggestion, Anonymous!

0 comments: