Subscribe Twitter

Jun 22, 2012

Lora -- Fearie Girl 7


Click Here for the rest of the Faerie Girls

And I introduce to you Lora, the Seventh Faerie.

My goodness did she take awhile to make! I have been so busy with other things, and I kept forgetting to make her certain clothes. (Like shoes for example.) And then I forgot to draw her jewelry. So I drew her jewelry and scanned her in, but then forgot to color the jewelry! So I had to color it, and then scan it in again. Just little things like that kept  happening. But I think she turned out  very nicely. She might be my favorite now? I'm not sure. I've had trouble picking out a favorite Faerie Girl for quite awhile.

I tried to give her some different clothing, but I always find myself coming back to these categories: warrior, ballgowns, causal/lounge, and fancy dresses.(Which I guess can double as ballgowns.)

She doesn't have as much jewelry as the others, but I think that's fine.

So what do you think of the new Faerie Girl? Yay or  nay?

--Monica


P.S.
I just realized that I spelled Faerie wrong on the images...oops. And it's too late to fix it. ehehe



3 comments:

RLC said...

She's lovely. I'm particularly impressed by her hair. What medium did you color her with?

Monica said...

Thank you! =)

Her skin tones are Prisma Coloring Pencils, and her under-dress is markers. Her hair and face details are also pencil. The rest of her wardrobe is marker.

Toria said...

Wow, those look awesome!