Subscribe Twitter

Mar 12, 2012

Summer Dress for Skye with bead jewelry


Click Here for Doll, Skye

This is a pretty summer dress booming with color for Skye. I am pretty sure she has some other ones. ;)
Here are the links too her other dresses:
Green Summer Dress
Long Blue Dress and Short Green and Yellow
Multi-color Maxi Dress and Pink Skirt with Halter
Pink Summer Dress

This one is a little differernent, seeing how it has a pattern. I like this one. And it looks a little Greek too. That was in a suggestion I received.

Lily from Silent Moonstone suggested:
I'd like to see some fantasy dolls or clothes, and maybe more Greek style drawings

Here you go Lily!! =D  There possible may be more.

2 comments:

Toria said...

You come up with the cutest sundress ideas! I wish I could find one like this in a store!

Monica said...

Awww, thanks! I like sundresses myself, and right now I am working on sewing myself one. Just because I can't find any modest ones in the stores. I think I am going to make it into an outfit for a paper doll when it is finished. What do you think?