Subscribe Twitter

Mar 23, 2012

Mulan Dress for Ciara Paper Doll


Click Here for Doll, Ciara


Here is an outfit for Ciara. It's inspired from the movie Mulan. This dress was not in the movie, but I found some Disney pictures of Mulan with different dresses, and she had one similar to this.

I have been posting a lot of clothes lately for Ciara because I find her wardrobe is quite limited and small. She needs more clothes!!



I'll post again as soon as I can, right now I am battling the flu.

M

P.S.
Thank you for all the recent comments! I am sorry that I haven't been able to reply--I am having trouble with the comment box. Is anyone else? Please let me know!

4 comments:

Toria said...

This is really pretty! I hope you feel better soon :)

RLC said...

Feel better soon. I like the flower.

Corissia (Always Me) said...

Feel better soon! I'm not feeling great myself. This is very pretty.

Monica said...

Thanks! I am feeling better now. I am glad that you all like the outfit!