Subscribe Twitter

Dec 15, 2011

Anoka, the Sixth Faerie Girl


Click Here for the Other Faerie Girls

This is Anoka, the Sixth Faerie Girl. She is also the last one of this set.
I was really pleased with how she came out--I like her face, and all of her clothes. Her hair is my favorite part about her. But she does have expressive eyes. =]
My favorite dress of hers is the long blue one, with the cute neckline. And the small vintage looking pink shirt with the grey skirt. Classy.

I hope you all have enjoyed the Faerie Girls! I know I have enjoyed creating them. As I said, Anoka is the last one. I can continue the girls if I you all want me too. Please comment to let me know.

~~Monica

1 comments:

RLC said...

Her green tunic and brown trousers are both very cute. I do like your fairy paper dolls.