Subscribe Twitter

Oct 10, 2011

Janelle-Blue Sweater and Wool Skirt


Click Here for Doll, Janelle 
Click Here for Black and White Outfit

This is an outfit for Janelle! Do you recognize it? You should! It is from her main outfit, which was black and white. I colored it, as promised. So there it is.

I want to apologize (once again) that I did not post on Saturday.

I decided to make it a wool skirt because of the texture the coloring pencil. I though it would be a fitting match.

I recently received a comment on a Blog of Paper Dolls Weebly, asking whether or not I got the dress idea from Liana's Paper Doll Blog. I just wanted to let everyone know that most of my dresses and outfits are from my head. I usually will state when I have copied someone else's dress. My work is copyrighted with a creative commons, and so if I copied someone else's work without credit, that would be voiding my copyright.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I try to credit people, and I do not steal other's creative, lovely work. Although I do forget at times, I do my best to credit others.

As for Janelle, I have more outfits coming for her! I think she has real potential.

~Monica

0 comments: