Subscribe Twitter

Sep 2, 2011

Janelle-New Paper Doll


This is the new paper doll. Her name is Janelle. Her clothes aren't colored yet because I haven't had time. Sorry this is a day late.
I have to go. Update this later. =]

3:00 PM

Well, here I am again!
So, to introduce this doll:
Her name is Janelle, and as you can see, she ended up being Asian. Not that I have a problem with that, I just wasn't expecting it to turn out that way.
She has some great clothes, and I realized just now that I posted one of her not-so-great clothes first. Oops! I was hoping to get them all posted together, but I needed something to post now, so I just did it this way. Sort of a bummer. This is a black and white outfit, so you can color it yourself. I will be coloring all her clothes too, including this one.
What do you think of her?

Monica

P.S.
There will be no post tomorrow for the holiday.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

She is cute! I love paper dolls!

Monica said...

Thanks, Marianne! I'm glad you like her!

Sokafan4ever said...

She is soooo beautiful!!!

P.S. Thi is Elizabeth W what are the names of your other blogs?