Subscribe Twitter

Aug 18, 2011

Murcury, the Fourth Faerie Girl







This is Murcury, the fourth Faerie Doll. 
She has a variety of clothes, but mostly dresses. 
I really put a lot of detail into the doll herself and her clothes. I wanted this doll to look awesome and daringly pretty. Did I succeed? 
What do you think of her? 

I am really excited to getting back to posting on the blog. I really let all of you down, and I hope this makes up for it. 
I have new dolls in the works, too. 

Well, I think that is it. The link for the rest of the dolls will take you to my new website,
 Blog of Paper Dolls II. All of the dolls that are here are on that site in a more orderly fashion. ahaha

Monica








3 comments:

Toria said...

She looks awesome Monica! I love her pose, I always struggle to find a new and different post for dolls. Her wardrobe is great, you definitely succeeded in adding detail!

RLC said...

I really love her red shorter dress with the pattern. I always struggle with patterns (darn them) and so I am very impressed. She's also beautifully shaded. A wonderful paper doll. It's great to have you back among the paper doll bloggers. :) And don't beat yourself up too much about neglecting the blog, real life happens.

Monica said...

Thank you all so much for commenting! I am glad that both of you like the doll, I know I do, and I want others to too. =D I struggle with patterns too. I don't know how to make them different, that's why most of the clothes I draw are solids.
I really do want to get better at posting. I do believe that I am getting better.