Subscribe Twitter

Aug 13, 2011

Here I Am

Hello, all!

So, I have missed about two months of posting. And I am sorry.

Reasons;
Extra work.
Not feeling well. (This is something I have no idea about. It comes in little spurts. A couple days feeling grumpy, tired, ect. and then it goes away for about three, four days and then comes back. It really is weird. Prayers appreciated!)
And just no artistic inspiration. (that is a biggie for me. No inspiration, no dolls or clothes!)


So. I have thought about the blog. I promise I am not quitting the blog. I am just going to revamp it. You all probably know that I am in the (very slow) process (again) of trying to make the blog more visually clean and user friendly.The first time was good. It was a good experience, it was a good idea. It just didn't work out like I it needed it too. So here we are starting over again.

That was put off when summer came. And then the whole blog was put off. And then drawing outfits and dolls was put off. And everything was put off!

So now...

I am coming back!

My plans:

  1. Get the blog more visually pleasing and user friendly. 
  2. Revamp the posting schedule so I can do it more effectively and without feeling rushed. 
  3. Work on more dolls and outfits.
  4. Narrow down to at least 3 main dolls of the site that always get new clothes.
  5. Work on the Weebly Blog and make it more efficient. 
  6. Keep everything up to date. 
  7. Do the things on this list.

What do you all think? Is it reasonable? Does it sound good? Do you have any feedback for me? Any more ideas? Questions? 

I would love to hear what you have to say on this. 
Monica

0 comments: