Subscribe Twitter

Jun 7, 2011

A new Website!

Hello all!
I have very important news!

I have just published a new part of A Paper Doll Blog! *drum roll please*

A Paper Doll Blog Weebly

I was introduced to weebly.com buy Toria. She recently switched to weebly instead of blogger because of the easiness of organizing.
I didn't switch fully--this blog is going to continue as usual. But you can go to the A Paper Doll Blog Weebly to find the dolls more easily too.

Please check it out. Please comment on what you think.

I call it the Organization Counterpart of A Paper Doll Blog blogger. haha

I have a lot of the dolls that are on this blog on there too.

I hope you all like it. Please let me know how easy it is to use, what you think I should improve, and how you like. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 5+ stars?

Thanks! I hope you like it as much as I do!!
Monica
(this might be a hectic post, but that is because I am so excited!!!)

0 comments: