Subscribe Twitter

Jun 30, 2011

Drawing Week #2 Fairies and Foxes

Drawing Week #2
Fairies and Foxes!
The foxes I drew for an art class. I did a regular pencil and then I did a marker and ink. I like the marker and ink one better. It has more personality. I think they are really cute. Foxes are one of my favorite animals too.

















This fairy I drew from my head. (Make sure to click on the picture so that you can see it better.) I had the most trouble with her arms. They did not want to go they way I wanted them too. The dress I partly thought up on my own, and I also partly got some of the design from a bridal book. The thing that I like the most about this is her face and the clothes. The detail is so good, I thought this should be something I post, whether or not her arms look right or not.
That's it for this Drawing Week! See you on July 1st!

0 comments: