Subscribe Twitter

May 5, 2011

Update on the Suggestions

I wanted to give an update on what is going on with the suggestion box. =]  I think this is all of them. If I missed one, please let me know.

Lily from Silent Moonstone suggested:
I'd like to see some fantasy dolls or clothes, and maybe more Greek style drawings
 Anonymous asked for Kate's dress.
 Kate's wedding dress? Although I know that would be a big challenge!!!
And Lys, from the Daily Lys fashion blog, has asked for Japanese street fashion, or harajuku.
As a specific outfit-suggestion, can I request something Japanese-pop-culture-y? If you look up "harajuku fashion" on google you can see all kinds of brilliantly colourful outfits. I'd love to see your take on that style! :D 
So! I have three now! Lets see if we can up to five! Does anyone have any specific pictures? Or just an idea? Either are welcome! Please, send something in. =]

Oh, and Ashita, if you read this, please know that the dress you won in the contest will be posted on May 12 or 13. =]

Monica

1 comments:

✿Cathie✿ said...

Oooh, I'd be very interested in a Kate paper doll, or her wedding dress!! :D