Subscribe Twitter

May 8, 2011

Ciara Tank Top and Chibi


Chibi #5

Hello!
I have chibi 35 for you, and a tank top for Ciara.

Click Here for Doll, Ciara
Click Here for PDF of the Ciara Tanktop

The tank top is computer colored using GIMP. Not one of my best tries, but I am still going to post if for you. Some of you might like it.

I have not figured out anything for a contest yet. I might try the color thing again soon.
I do not know when I will post another Faerie Girls Set.
Ashita, your dress will be posted on the 13 or 12.

I think that is all I have for now.
Monica



2 comments:

✿Cathie✿ said...

Your chibis are the cutest, honestly! Those eyes are just appealing. :)

Monica said...

Thank you Cathie! I forgot to mention that that is the last chibi.... I think I am going to draw some more though. I am glad you like him!