Subscribe Twitter

Apr 7, 2011

Spring Shawl for Skye

Click here for PDF
Click here for the Doll (Skye)

This is an outfit for Skye, and it is a cozy gray shawl with cotton sweat pants. Very comfortable.

And she has a different hair-style. I succeeded after many failed attempts. I am very happy that that turned out the way it did. I was thinking it wasn't going to work, but, it did!


Thank you for all the comments! I appreciate them!

Ashita, if you see this, I wanted to let you know that I will post the outfit you requested soon. It's taking longer than usual. Sorry about that.

That's about all I have to say. =]
Monica
The next post will be on April 8

2 comments:

lys said...

This does look cozy and warm :D I'm all for that! I really love the new hair-style too!!

Monica said...

I like cozy and warm too! =] Thank you for your comment!
Monica