Subscribe Twitter

Apr 19, 2011

Pink Belt Outfit for Skye and A Chibi--First of the Chibi Series



Click Here for Doll (Skye)
Click Here for PDF of Outfit

Hello!

Since I missed Sunday, that post is combined into this one. We have a drawing and an outfit for Skye.



First off, this is a cute little chibi girl. She is part of the new Chibi Series, which will run from April into May. I posted her first because she is one of the best. 




And this is an outfit for Skye. Matching her personality, it is very outgoing.
See above for PDF. 

And lastly, the contest that was running to April 14th has ended. No one entered, so there is no prize. =/ A new contest might happen. Please vote in the poll below.

POLL WAS REMOVED BECAUSE OF TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. PLEASE SEE THE NEWEST POST FOR THE POLL.

Thank you,
Monica
The next post will be on April 21st.
Is the poll working?

1 comments:

Kate (From ://http.bluejasmine.weebly.com/) said...

Wow Monica,I love this blog! You are so creative and so talented. I will keep on visiting this blog, I love it!

I love God too.;-)