Subscribe Twitter

Apr 30, 2011

I Need Your Input!

Hello, everyone!

No, I am not posting today because I won't be able to post tomorrow. I just wanted some input from you.

I have some questions.

  • Is there anything in particular that you would like to see on the blog? (Type of doll, a series, historical kind of things, special time periods, ect.)
  • Do you have an idea of a dress that you would like me to do? 
  • Are there any special necklines or sleeves or skirts or bodices that you think would look cool for me to do?
  • Did you see a celebrity outfit that you really like?
  • Any patterns or special color combinations? 
  • Really pretty jewelry? 
  • Some awesome shoes you saw in the store?

    If you said yes to any of those questions, please please let me know. I would like to make some dresses and outfits that are reader-inspired. Please either comment in this post or any other, or send me an email. (paperdollblog@yahoo.com)

    Thank you!
    Monica


    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Kate's wedding dress? Although I know that would be a big challenge!!!