Subscribe Twitter

Apr 22, 2011

Emi, the New Doll



This is a new doll! I think she shall be one of the main dolls, too. Along with Skye and Ciara.

I do not think that I even "advertised" that I was going to introduce a new doll. Oops. Well, now you are all surprised!

She is Chinese. Her name is Emi. She has different hairdo's and lots of different clothes. (Which all will be posted in good time.) =]

So, there you go. Have some fun, now. =]

Monica
The next post will be on April 24. (It will be an outfit for Skye.)

Please vote in the poll in the post down below.

(She has shoes!!) 

3 comments:

Liana said...

I just wanted to say, you've been drawing some really nice outfits recently! Your lines flow nicely and they make the clothes look really appealing, and the details also make the clothes stand out. I read your site through my RSS feed and I'm always happy to see a new one pop up :)

Monica said...

Thank you, Liana! You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you soo much! And that's cool that someone is using the RSS feed, too. =]

Monica
Thank you!

Toria said...

I love this doll, you did a great job drawing her Monica!