Subscribe Twitter

Dec 17, 2010

Chinese-ish Dress for Ciara


Click for Doll
CLICK HERE FOR PDF


Hello, again!

Here is a Chinese (kinda) dress for Ciara. I think it came out of my head, but I'm not sure. I don't really like it, either. It's definitly not my favorite!! 

For those of you who didn't read the last post, I'm pasting it here. 


Thanks for all of those wonderful comments! I appreciate every single one!
But with those comments, you could be guessing the color number for the contest. So far I have only one contestant. (They were really close!) Anyway, the contest will go till JANUARY FIRST. you have that long to enter. Please do not put it off!!

I have also updated the contest page. Please check that out. =]

Thanks, ~~Monica

4 comments:

~Ashita said...

I love the flowers! And the shade of purple are lovely.

Toria said...

I love the flowers on it!

Karen said...

I like your Chinese dress. Beatiful flowers and colours of the flowers and the dress. Happy New Year Everyone!

Monica said...

Why, thank you everyone!

M