Subscribe Twitter

Nov 24, 2010

Little Green Cape for Skye



Click Here for PDF
Click Here For Doll


I'm Baaacccckkkk!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here is a marker dress for Skye--(not with my new markers,) It is a simple cape with a skirt and boots. As you can see.

But--- I am not sure that it will fit Skye when you print it out. Please let me know if it doesn't and I will try to fix it. The reason I think it will not fit it because I am using a new--and different-- program to do my editing ans such. Sooo.... plesase bear with me as I pick up my pace again.

I will not be posting on Thursday, Sunday, or Tuesday. I'm sorry. =] This is just a taste.

I have lots of great paper dolls coming soon!

Monica

2 comments:

PandaPix27 said...

Your back! I love the outfit! While I was gone for Thanksgiving I got to make more clothes for..... no doll! Well, good luck with the blog!:)

RLC said...

Those boots are really fun. I love the leopard print. I've never been able to draw animal prints, despite many years of effort.