Subscribe Twitter

Sep 18, 2010

Green Fairy Dress For Skye


















This is a fiary dress for Skye. I hope it fits-- I think I might have my sizes mixed up.. .great.

Ummm... I can't really say anything now.... Just that the reason I am posting on Saturday night at 9:50 PM is because I don't think I will have time tomorrow... (Church, running around, homework, chores, etc.) Sooo... I got paper dolls fit into my schedule just in the nick of time! Whew!

I don't have time for links, PDFS, labels, etc, so you will have to try and find Skye on your own. (Search bar, pages, works good. =])   uummmm... (I am typing really really fast!) Oh!--i remeber! I wanted to tell you that pretty mcuh all my clothes are fairy-ish. Just some arte different styles. (medieval, Renaissance,etc.) Soooo. .. yeah. I wanted to tell yyou that. =]

I know my grammar is terrible, and so ids my spelling, too, so sorry in adbvaced ,

=]

♥,
Monica

P.S.
When I first typed in the post title, I typed "Green Dairy Dress for Skye." LOL

2 comments:

PandaPix27 said...

Thats pretty! Plus I love green!!! Mostly lime green and mint green.THATS LIME GREEN!!!!

I love thew song magic! Try it on youtube! magic b.o.b

RLC said...

How nice that you included some accessories to go with her bright dress.