Subscribe Twitter

Aug 3, 2010

Return Date

Okay.. I know I said I wouldn't be posting in a while, but I wanted to let you know when my return date was. I didn't want to leave you anxiously wondering when I would be back.
So, I have decided. Since August has just started, I decided that I shall be returning at the beginning of September. Plenty of time to (1, relax (2, come up with some really great clothes and, (3, surprise you all!

So, I shall be returning on the 3 of September.

Thanks,
Monica

4 comments:

Karen said...

Monika, everybody needs relaxing time. Have a lovely time, looking forward to your new posts.

Monica said...

Thank you Karen. I hope to have some good posts for all of you. I am glad that you are excited! =]

Thanks sooo much,

Monica

Toria said...

Have a good break :) I can't wait to see all your new clothes and dolls! You always have something lovely and unique to post!

Monica said...

Awww, thank you!