Subscribe Twitter

Jul 20, 2010

Ciara's Swimsuit Stuff or Something















Click For PDF
Click For Doll (Ciara)


I decided to post two today as (1 an apology, and (2, to make up for the 'color-it-yourself-outfit'. That one isn’t very good.... hehe. Sorry about that.
Reason that I am posting at 5:15 is;
I just got back from Newburgh, NY State. We took something down there for a friend. We also went through Scranton, and Bloomsburg, and I crossed the Delaware and saw the Susquehanna. Never been there before.
But back to the outfits. I think the top one is a swimsuit, and then the bottom one is like a dancing dress for the beach, or a swim-suit-cover-up, or something that you just hang out in. But I'm not really sure what either are. =]
I think that is about all I have to say today... Thank you very much,
Monica
All pieces here are subject to copyright of Monica B. Please do not sell or copy without permission.
Thank you!!    thebestpaperdollblog.blogspot.com






0 comments: