Subscribe Twitter

Jul 19, 2010

Ciara's 60's Blouse



















Click Here For Doll (Ciara)
Click For PDF

The post is also on the picture that you print. (And the PDF). =]

But I posted it here for you too.


This is a 60's outfit for Ciara. I did not design the shirt myself, just drew it and colored it, with some variations of my own.
I really really love the way the pants came out! The shading is wonderful, and I like those pockets. Ever see triangle pockets before?
I am sorry that I missed Sunday's post. I was busy, and really didn't have time to do anything with the blog.
I also got a new ink pen. It is bigger than my old one, so it makes thicker, bolder lines. With this outfit, I used the bold ink pen for the outside lines, and then the smaller pen for the details inside. I think it turned out well, so I will probably continue like that, until my small ink pen runs out of ink all the way. (It's on its way out, that’s why I got a new one.)
I will most likely be late tomorrow... I'm sorry. This is summer though, and life does happen.

Thanks for looking!

Monica

thebestpaperdollblog.blogspot.com

Come again!

P.S.
Let me know if the PDF isn't working.

0 comments: