Subscribe Twitter

Jun 6, 2010

Skye's Chinese Dress

So, I am finally back! And I decided to post this Chinese dress... I think it might be a wedding dress; I am not sure. But I think I did quite well with it, not bragging or anything. =]
I also apologize if I am late.... It took us awhile getting home.
I might have told you already that I figured out how to give you PDFs. I think it's really cool.
Come back on Tuesday for another outfit!!!
Please let me know if it still doesn't fit.

Monica
P.S.
Sorry this is so brief... =]

Click Here for the Chinese Dress PDF
Click Here For Doll (Skye)

13 comments:

Toria said...

Very nice! I love the detail you added on the trim/sash :)

Denise of Ingleside said...

Awesome, Monica!!! You have a reason to brag :) I lovei t! thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

Monica said...

Thanks! I'm glad you all like it. =]

Monica

Anonymous said...

awesome monica!!!!! this is one of your bffs for life love uuuuuu!!!!! i miss u nd thx for introducing me to this site. :) guesss hu it starts with a G........ c u

Anonymous said...

you have a good taste in clothes. u should be a designer when u grow up! no lie!!!!:) from Grace or G.......

Monica said...

Grace from Keswick?

Monica
P.S.
Your comments made me smile!!

Karen said...

Monica I love the dress and am glad you are back.

Karen said...

Your paper dolls and dresses are lovely. I`m glad you are back.

Monica said...

Thank you Karen. =]

Always Me said...

It's always ok to be proud of your work. You know when you've done well and there's no reason to pretend you don't. The trim is really nice.

Monica said...

Thank you so much guys! You all make me really want to continue with this! (Not that I was thinking of botching it!!)
I love it when people comment!

M said...

Awesome! My cousins are Chinese! How do you get those little (okay, big) designs on the thumbnail?

Monica said...

Designs? What do you mean? The heart?
Monica