Subscribe Twitter

Jun 3, 2010

Hey!! I AM BACK!!!!

I AM BACK!!  YAAY!! OFFICIALLY!!
I have already started to fix the pictures. I also noticed some where missing.... hehe. Don't know how that happened.....
But I am back! And I have new dolls and clothes too! I have really improved since you last saw my drawings, I think. I will continue Skye, and then I might post some other dolls at the same time, since that seems to be the fad right now with paper doll-ers. =] But maybe I should be different... not sure yet. =]
Sooo... I will work on posting some new dolls/clothes on Sunday... In the mean time, I will continue to fix the other clothes/images. Then they will be able to fit the dolls, and the clothes will be about to fit the dolls.
I also am using  PDFs now. So, instead of printing the outfit right away, or saving it to the computer as an image, you can save a PDf. =]
I hope you come back Sunday!! (I might be late, but I will try my best!!!!!)
Tell your friends too!

Monica

2 comments:

Denise of Ingleside said...

Great to have you back, Monica!

Monica said...

Awwww... Thank you!! I have waited a long time to come back! i have lots and lots of new clothes!!
Monica