Subscribe Twitter

Apr 9, 2010

Spy Outfit For Skye

 













Click Here For Doll (Skye)
This is a spy outfit for Skye, like the one yesterday. I failed on that post yesterday. Sorry about that. : /

I like these ones. The outfits for Skye are all very good. They look nice, and hopefully I can figure out this problem that make the outfits not fit the doll when you print it. That happened with Fairy Kori. I don't know what's going on, but I am going to ask someone soon who has a paper doll blog, and she commented before, so... hopefully I can get this figured out so you guys can print the dolls. =]

Anyway,  that's about it. I think I will be posting on this Sunday, so... yeah. But I might be a little late. haha

Monica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too big

Monica said...

I fixed it. It should work now... Let me know if it doesn't.

Monica

PandaPix27 said...

Oh its so cool!