Subscribe Twitter

Apr 2, 2010

Skye's Red Dress

 Click Here For Doll (Skye)
This is a red dress for Skye. It's an Arabian kinda style, I guess. lol I used the hue saturation again.... to bring gout the true color! =]
As I have said before, there will be lots more clothes for Skye. I have a spy outfits, a more futuristic outfit, and a whole bunch more!
I don't have much to day for this dress.... just that I would wear it in real-life...... haha

I have to go....

Sorry that this post is such a bummer....
Monica =]

Click Here For Skye's Red Dress PDF


P.S. I will not be posting this Sunday.

2 comments:

Always Me said...

I love the color of this dress, it's so glamorous.

Monica said...

Thank you! It looks so much better on the actual paper though!

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them!
Monica