Subscribe Twitter

Mar 26, 2010

New Doll!!!---Skye

I don't have a name for her yet.... Anyone out there want to shoot me some ideas? If you have any, let me know!!
She might be the main paper doll of this blog. She is drawn very well, I thought, and she is perfect for any kind of clothing. I have plans to give her some spy and Arabian and Indian clothes even. She has a few medieval and fantasy ones too.
I kinda failed on her chest though... and her face is a little smudged because I inked it and somehow it must have gotten rubbed.... But I think she's very good. I used the Hue Saturation on her from GIMP (GIMP.org.) and it really made her much brighter/enhanced. The scanner had made dull. lol
That's a bout it for her.... If you have any clothing suggestions for her, or you have a name that might fit, let me know! (you can either comment or email me at paperdollblog@yahoo.com)
Monica

3/28/10     4:00
I officially named her Skye! Monica

Click Here for the Skye PDF

6 comments:

Always Me said...

Sasha maybe?

Monica said...

I think I have that reserved for another doll.... Or maybe I already used it. Not sure. Any others? They don't have to be modern-day/american either. They can be as crazy as you want to get. (I think. lol) =]
Monica

Monica said...

OH!-- but that was a good one! Thank you!

Always Me said...

Hmm.. I'll have to think about it, if I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Monica said...

ok, thank you!
Monica

PandaPix27 said...

I Love Skye Too Much!!! :D