Subscribe Twitter

Mar 11, 2010

More dresses for Kori.

Click Here For Doll (Kori)

Kori's clothes are here!


There are some medieval, fantasy, fairy, misellaneous, spy,whatever- you-want-to-call-it peices.

 Hope you like them.


(they don't look the ebst, but whatever. I drew tehse al ong time ago.)

Monica


P.S. The red longsleeved shirt there with the black skirt is kinda a spy outfit. I dunno.

I would like to get some suggestions soon from my readers. If you have any ideas of what you would like me to draw, go ahead and send them too me. (my email is paperdollblog@yahoo.com)

2 comments:

Marz said...

This is such a cute idea! I remember I used to be in love with paper dolls, and the sticker ones too, those were a lot of fun!

Monica said...

Thank you! I haven't tried sticker dolls yet. Although the idea has entered my head, along with magnetic dolls. It's actually a good idea....... =]
Monica