Subscribe Twitter

Mar 22, 2010

Hello!

 8:08 AM
I know this is Monday, and I don't usually post on Mondays, but I have to post anyhow.
Ok, I recently got a comment that said that the clothes for Kori were to small. When I made them, they fit her, so it must be the computer. When you get to the page, don't click the post title. Just click the picture. And then under File, you can click print. That's how you print the dolls. The printer might cut off the clothes/dolls. If so, please email me and tell me which ones are doing that so I can fix it. If you have any questions, email me at paperdollblog@yahoo.com

=]  Monica

2 comments:

Always Me said...

I have a thought. Do you crop the images after you scan them into your computer? If the images aren't cropped exactly the same size they won't print out right. I use a piece of regular printer paper & line the edges of the paper with a pencil. That way when I crop I know everything is the same size.

Monica said...

hhhmmm... that's a thought. I don't crop them, I figured that the clothes would fit... I'll have to think on that....