Subscribe Twitter

Feb 10, 2010

Jewel's Fantasy Outfit #7

Click Here For Doll (Jewel)
This is a medieval/fairy/fantasy outfit.
I got bored and designed this. lol

We have over 28 inches of snow here and more coming down! To see pictures of our snow,  go to Aloha To My Life (my other blog!).

I still need some people in my contest! Only one person has entered. So.. on that thought, I am considering stopping the contest now, and posting the specail doll for all to see. Thank you to those who entered. It's not ended yet, but I am thinking about it.

Thanks for coming!
Monica

3 comments:

Always Me said...

I love the color of this dress. The sleeves are very nice too.

Always Me said...

Oh, I also just noticed something.. Is there a deadline for the contest? It may be that there are people thinking of entering, but they think they have plenty of time.

Monica said...

hhhmmm... that is something I forgot to do! Thank you for pointing that out... I will have4 to think on that!
Thank you for commenting. I appreate it!
From the auther and artist,
Monica