Subscribe Twitter

Jan 31, 2010

Three of Three!! MICHI!

This is MICHI!!
She loves sports. She has been on a foot ball, soccer and basket ball, swimming, and tennis team.
She enjoys soccer and backetball the most.
Plus she likes hanging out with Stacee and Phoebe too. Plus she enjoys to swim. She went to a swim camp and she was on a  profesional swimming team.

I am late I know, but.. thats ok. I will be late tomorrow too. =]
I NEED PEOPLE TO ENTER IN MY CONTEST! I ONLY HAVE HAD ONE PERSON ENTER!!! HOW IS THAT GOING TO WORK OUT??!! (lol)
You don't have to color all the out fits. Just which ever ones you want to. The white egyptian dress is not for you to color. I colored it and I forgot to enter it in a pic. sorry. =] please enter or send me some paper doll/outfit ideas. =]
Thanks, Monica

0 comments: