Subscribe Twitter

Jan 5, 2010

Pink Shirt and White Pants For Avon

                                          CLICK HERE FOR THE DOLL
Sorry that I am so late. I have been busy doing things. This is for Avon. I hope you like it. I used my blender on it, and it also took about 15 minutes to get the collar just right. So I hope you like that too. I am sorry about the notifacation up there on the top page. It said I would be gone from the 11th to the 17th, but there has been a change of plans and I will be there on the 11th to the 17 and beyond. lol =]
I made a link to the Avon for the clothes. I hope you have liked all the clothes I have posted so far! Please please please email me some clothing/doll suggestions! I put a link called 'Click Here For Doll' on all of the clothes for Suzy! Monica

0 comments: