Subscribe Twitter

Jan 2, 2010

The Last Outfits for Suzy

                                                       THE DOLL WAS DELETED PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW.
So I decided to put Suzy on again because I figured that since I didn't put link on all of Suzy's clothes linking to Suzy, that you people out there won't know where the doll is, ect. So I decided to post her again, and I can give you a tip. On the Archive spot on the right side of the blog, look for Archive, and then a link titled 'Suzy!!!" And then click it and there is Suzy the paper doll. See, not that confusing is it? lol Also, these are the last clothes for Suzy. I know I know, it's sad isn't it? But if you want more clothes for Suzy, then all you have to do is think up an outfit, and then email it to me. (paperdollblog@yahoo.com) And then I will most likely make it. But do not be offended if it doesn't come right away. Happy New Years and Late Merry Christmas, and I hope you come back to my blog, commment, and vote in the poll!! ~Monica



0 comments: