Subscribe Twitter

Jan 3, 2010

Chena and Her Clothes


This is Chena and she is in collage. She is studying to be a pro at fashion design. lol
Her b-day is May on the 5th. She enjoys to go biking, swimming, reading, writing, and  other stuff.
I know these arn't the greatest clothes, but they are the best ones for her. I might eventually post the other clothes, I don't know. I hope you like these though. i have a new doll coming tomorrow, so I hope you like her. She has brown hair, and her name is ?Avon??? Maybe? Or it could be Isabella.... te he! I hope you come back tomorrow!! Monica   =]

6 comments:

quality inspection china said...

hahahaha... plz put the clothes on chena.. hahahha.. i cant see it...

Monica said...

I sorry that I posted these just in their underwear. I am going to post them in things like Avon is in from now on, so aws i don't offend andy of my regular readers, and lose them in the long run. Thank you for looking at my blog! Monica

Anonymous said...

May 5th is my cousin's b-day!
I love the outfits!

Monica said...

Thanks! I'm happy that you like them. Tell your cousin I said very very early happy birthday! =D

Monica said...

Thanks! I'm happy that you like them. Tell your cousin I said very very early happy birthday! =D

Monica said...

Thanks! I'm happy that you like them. Tell your cousin I said very very early happy birthday! =D