Subscribe Twitter

Dec 23, 2009

Suzy's Pink Shirt with Jeans


Click Here For Doll
Ok, ok, I know this isn't the greatest, but, it is winter-y, right? haha. It's the best I could do. I have more coming for Suzy though!
If you guys want more clothes for Suzy, you are going to have to send me some ideas! I still have clothes for her, but that is no excuse!
I hope you are enjoying the clothes so far! Please send me outfit/doll suggestions! I need some  ideas from you guys out there! Email me at paperdollblog@yahoo.com! Please, please, please! Also, please comment! And the little other thingy down below the lables too! The interesting, funny, cool,  or whatever it is.
Later,
Monica
P.S. I changed the notice:
There will be no clothes/dolls on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day           Unless I change the rules! haha 

0 comments: